Friday, September 14, 2007

Boobah vs. PreK




Yeppers...that's correct!! Boo started PreK on Sept 4th. I was s little nervous that he wouldn't be able to sit still long enough to learn, but he seems to be adjusting well. He came home talking about the letter M. I was shocked! Dude has NEVER talked about learing unless it had something to do with learning the newest & coolest Power Ranger move! Anyhow, we began the day full of energy & excitment. Then...it came to a skreeeeeeching Hault! Seriously?? Boo refused to wear the shirt I had set out for him. OMG..not again. Not another clothes stubborn child!! See...I (being the wonderful, hip momma that I am, uhmm) bought him a pink polo! Come on ..pink is totally the in thing for guys these days.
Oh, how cute is he..... I ask you????




Apparently he didn't care how cute it was because...he said NO! Not once, twice, three times..................he said NO over & over again! At some point when I wasn't looking, his daddy had an influence. Lil' dude told me "men don't wear pink"! That's all it took...I lost the battle. With my white flag waving, I retreated...wounded!! FINE I said give me a couple of cute shots in your cute pink polo & then you can put on whatever you want! So, got my cute pic followed by a nasty face & then he got his change of clothes.
So, we are now completiong week 2. He sat down with his daddy last night to do 'homework'. He was to cut out anything that started with the letter B. He had so much fun learning with dad!! He is doing GREAT!! I'm so proud of him. He has his very first soccer game tomorrow. CAN NOT WAIT!

7 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

Too funny about the pink shirt!!!!! And how cool that he is excited to learn1

Gina said...

Oh he looks so adorable in his pink shirt! I've never tried pink for my ds...I'm guessing I'd get the same reaction though.

Nancywithajones said...

omgosh THAT IS SOOOOO FUNNY! MY daughter will NOT let me put her hair up in a pony tail or pony tails, no bows, no barrettes she will wear a headband but that is it, SHE SAID that CUTE GIRLS dont wear those things that pony tails were for when she was 3. she is NOW 4!
SO Im totally with you on the frustrating ordeals of dressin the kiddos.
HE TOTALLY looks precious in his pink shirt though!

KimC said...

He looks so cute in his pink shirt... perfectly hip! My Miss O started Pre-school this month too. Where does the time go?

Unknown said...

Hi Les just stopping in to say hello!

Gina said...

Hey! Tag, you're it!

Nancywithajones said...

HEY GIRLY GIRL where YOU AT I BE MISSIN YOU AT DA DINER!!! YOU OK YOu havnt updated you blog in forever. IM gettin worried about you!!

Family Pictures

Sample Los

GUEST BOOK