Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm a blogger??

Well I decided to start my own blog! Not that I am so cool & hip I deserve my own BLOG, but I thought it would be fun. My very own place to keep my very own thoughts. To highlight MY favorite layouts of other scrappers as well as my own. We all need a place like that...right? I'm not sure how often I will get a chance to type out my thoughts & happenings, but hopefully I can keep track of it. Heaven knows my lil' family is so active, maybe this is a way for me to keep family & friends updated. Besides, my kids come up with some doozies that are definently topic worthy.

3 comments:

kgriffin said...

I figured it out. This is way too cool. Boo and Rylie have some amazing parents. I am glad that my son is best friends with Boo.

Tara said...

Love your blog, especially the lil thing at the bottom, i started mine around easter.... i love it!!! Yours is awesome!!! do you mind if i add you to my blog list??? Take care Leslye!!!! have a great weekend!! and thanks for listing me, you are so darn sweet!!!

Nicole Carro said...

Hey Leslye,

Looking forward to reading your blog. Your LOs are always rockin'. Take Care.
-Nicole

Family Pictures

Sample Los

GUEST BOOK