Monday, May 7, 2007

WEIGHT!! UGH!

Anyone who is close to me KNOWS I have struggled with my weight since high school. A constant struggle that effects my self esteem, self respect, basically my entire outlook on the world. It's so true, the better you feel about yourself, the better you feel about life. So the not so good days, effect everyone important in your life. I have decided to keep track k of my weight loss here. So I am accountable to SOMEONE! I will not lie. I will always post the truth. Whether it is a loss or gain....I hope everyone that checks this blog, will help me with my struggle.

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Good luck with the weight loss, I face the same demons lol, I daren't blog my trials and tribulations for fear of embarrassing myself further lol

Shelley said...

GIRL... I am RIGHT there with ya!!! I just need a BIG OL KICK in my BIG OL ARSE!!! we MUST keep in touch about this... you can do it!!!

Tara said...

good luck Leslye with the weight loss, it is so tough, i power diet once a year, then it comes back. not healthy i know, but it IS a lifetime struggle to try to stay healthy. I will be thinking of you, luck to you!

Family Pictures

Sample Los

GUEST BOOK