Wednesday, May 30, 2007

12 On Tuesday

A fun little "12 onTuesday" game: 12 Random thoughts! I picked this up from a funny lil' firecracker @ We B Scrappin'.




  • 1) MUST NOT EAT!! MUST DIET!!

  • 2) I can't believe I just paid $419 for 2 new tires & a re-alignment.

  • 3) My grandmother passed away yesterday, and all I can feel is 'relief' for my father, bc he doesn't have to worrry anymore.

  • 4) Brandon began his new 2pm-10pm summer dispatch shift today..Hm.. guess I'll see him Sat.

  • 5) The new May kit keeps screaming at me from the corner of my desk.

  • 6) MUST NOT EAT!! MUST DIET!!

  • 7) I'm nervous my 4 year old is swimming every day ~ all summer @ daycare without my supervision! It starts today! Can't stop thinking about it!

  • 8) I need to shop for our June cruise to Mexico.

  • 9) Wonder if I will get to scrap tonight?

  • 10) I actually finished the laundry yesterday.

  • 11) I wish the rain would END. It's been 5 days straight!

  • 12) FINALLY...MUST NOT EAT!! MUST DIET!!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

funny little cracker... i LOVE that! i am funny! YEAH! that's right! man, I LOVE that I am showing up in people's blogs these days... now if I could ONLY get folks to READ my blog on a regualr basis... I could be pretty much a big deal!!!

kgriffin said...

neat.

kgriffin said...

Ok, I have a hard time with getting into your blog. You crack me up with Must not eat! Must diet! I have that on my mind all the time too. Why don't men have this problem.
I can't believe our boys are old enough to swim either. At 9 AM every morning I start going nuts worrying about them. The school is going to get sick of me calling. We are parents what can I say. :)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Keep on truckin with the diet hon, I am trying too and failing miserably at the moment, if you keep it up I will promise to keep it up - we can cheer each other on, I have around 36lbs to lose and it aint going nowhere at the moment

Monica said...

I know what you mean about dieting! It's so hard! What diet are you on? I have been doing Weight watchers for about 6 weeks. I have lost 10 pounds but it's so hard!! We had pizza tonight and I feel so guilty and like I gained 10 pounds tonight! lol
So which cruise are you going on? We did the 3 day Ensenada Royal Carribean one last June and had a blast!!
Can I add your blog to my favorites?
Monica

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh this is fun! I need to try this! I love getting inside your head for a sec!

Family Pictures

Sample Los

GUEST BOOK